- 2929.October.SundayNo events
- 3030.October.MondayNo events
- 3131.October.TuesdayNo events
- 0101.November.WednesdayNo events
- 0202.November.Thursday1 Lakeside Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44114, USAhttp://cuyahogavets.org/event/incarcerated-veteran-outreach-3/1 Lakeside Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44114, USA
Reaching out the Veterans in the “Vets Pod” of the county courthouse in 7G from 9:30am to 12:00pm.
A Service Officer will conduct benefits counseling’s and inform incarcerated of benefits they may qualify for.
This will set Veterans up for success and diminish the likelihood of the veterans returning to incarceration.
- 0303.November.FridayNo events
- 0404.November.Saturday34001 Cedar Rd, Gates Mills, OH 44040, USAhttp://cuyahogavets.org/event/va-caregiver-seminar/34001 Cedar Rd, Gates Mills, OH 44040, USA
AARP Ohio and the VA are hosting a free information and resource fair for Veterans of any age, their family members, and caregivers. The resource fair will include representatives from several departments within the VA, caregiving resources from AARP Ohio, and community support organizations. Walgreens will be on hand to provide free flu shots for all attendees.
Saturday, November 4 | 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Gilmour Academy Lower School
35001 Cedar Road | Gates Mills, OH 44040
At 11:00 a.m., AARP Caregiving Advocate, Major General Tony Taguba, US Army, Retired will present on caregiving for Veterans, along with Heather Cole-Lively the Cleveland VA’s caregiver support program manager. Their presentation will focus on caring for Veterans and their caregivers and will answer questions.
At noon, General Taguba will preside over a Vietnam War 50th Anniversary Commemoration Ceremony, honoring the service of all Vietnam Era Veterans in attendance.
The event is free and includes lunch for attendees who have registered. To register for this event, please call 1-877-926-8300 or visit aarp.cvent.com/caring4vets.
*Not open to the public
Cuyahoga County Veterans Service Commission Launches New Website for Local Veterans and their Families: www.CuyahogaVets.org
Cuyahoga County Veterans Service Commission Launches New Website for Local Veterans and their Families: www.CuyahogaVets.org Contact: Jon Reiss, Executive Director, (216) 698-2651, email@example.com CLEVELAND, OHIO, March 13, 2017 – The Cuyahoga County Veterans Service Commission (CCVSC) has launched a new