- 3030.September.SundayNo events
- 0101.October.Monday3747 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115, USAhttp://cuyahogavets.org/event/homeless-stand-down-meeting/3747 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115, USA
The CCVSC is proud to take part in this years Homeless Stand Down.
We will be in a planning meeting to better serve the homeless Veterans of Cuyahoga County.
- 0202.October.TuesdayNo events
- 0303.October.WednesdayNo events
- 0404.October.Thursday2000 E 9th St, Cleveland, OH 44115, USAhttp://cuyahogavets.org/event/veterans-treatment-court/2000 E 9th St, Cleveland, OH 44115, USA
The CCVSC takes part in the Cuyahoga County Veterans Treatment Court.
It is a program for Veterans who have had treatment issues in the past to get a second chance in life and get back to the right path.
The Veterans Service Commission makes sure that the Veterans are receiving all available benefits and working with community partners that would be beneficial to that Veterans specific case.
- 0505.October.Friday177 Market St, Westlake, OH 44145http://cuyahogavets.org/event/hyland-software/177 Market St, Westlake, OH 44145
The CCVSC is taking part in a Military Resource Fair hosted by Hyand Software of Westlake.
Hyland prides themselves on being a very “Veteran-centric” employer and would like to pay back those employees who have or continue to serve by holding a benefit fair with various community resources.
- 0606.October.SaturdayNo events
*Not open to the public
Cuyahoga County Veterans Service Commission Launches New Website for Local Veterans and their Families: www.CuyahogaVets.org
Cuyahoga County Veterans Service Commission Launches New Website for Local Veterans and their Families: www.CuyahogaVets.org Contact: Jon Reiss, Executive Director, (216) 698-2651, firstname.lastname@example.org CLEVELAND, OHIO, March 13, 2017 – The Cuyahoga County Veterans Service Commission (CCVSC) has launched a new