- All Locations
- Main Office
- Parma Outpatient Clinic
- Louis Stokes VA Medical Center
- VA Community Resource and Referral Center
- Payment Processing
- Veterans Home Tours
Not a Cuyahoga County Veteran? Click here.
The Cuyahoga County Veterans Service Commission’s Payment Processing is responsible for processing vouchers for payment towards Rent / Mortgage, Security Deposits, Food, Utilities, Shoes and Clothing, and Personal Hygiene.
If you are a Client or Vendor who would like to inquire about the status of payment on a specific voucher, please fill out the following form pertaining to you.
All inquiries should be made after a period of 30 days following the date of submission of a voucher.
An email or telephone response to the inquiry will be made within 48 hours from submittal of this form.
The Veterans Service Commission (VSC) takes eligible veterans to tour the Ohio Veterans Home in Sandusky, Ohio. We depart the VSC at approximately 8:30 a.m. on the scheduled day. Veterans will tour the facility, have lunch, and return to the VSC at approximately 2:30 p.m.
Veterans must meet the following criteria for residence at the Ohio Veterans Home:
- Have been an Ohio resident for one year.
- Have served on active duty during a time of war or armed conflict or be the recipient of the Purple Heart, Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal, Navy/Marine Corps Expeditionary Medal, Vietnam Service Medal, or Southwest Asia Service Medal.
- Have received their most recent discharge under honorable conditions.
- Be disabled by disease, wounds, or otherwise and, by reason of such disability, incapable of earning a living. Individuals who are current drug and alcohol abusers, psychotics, or have active tuberculosis are not eligible for immediate admission.
The Veterans Service Commission will be taking individuals for Ohio Veterans Home Tours in Sandusky, Ohio.
Tours are based on individual requests.
Veteran Home Tours have been suspended until further notice.